Copyright (c) 2022, TIPS4DESIGN SRL All rights reserved.
Unauthorized copying of this file, via any medium is strictly prohibited. Proprietary and confidential. For any questions about licensing please contact support [at] wplytic.com
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Last update: 15 September 2022
In the following license terms, "you" refers to the license owner (the person or legal entity who purchased this license from TIPS4DESIGN SRL).
In the following license terms, "the product" refers to the WPLytic software product, including the entirety of its code (front-end, server-side and additional assets) that you receive and can download when purchasing a new license code.
NOTE The REGULAR LICENSE is only valid for NON-COMMERCIAL use.
You are allowed to:
- Install the the product on one local or remote server that you, and only you can access.
- Access the the product and track unlimited websites that you have direct control over.
- View and modify the provided source files in order to personalize or improve your own experience.
You are NOT allowed to:
- Install the product on someone else's server, with the purpose of allowing them to use the WPLytic platform, unless they purchase their own license.
- Continue using the product after this license agreement has been voided (either via a refund, license period expiration or legal action).
You are entitled to:
- Receive support for installation, if your support period (as defined at purchase time) is still valid. Support request can be sent to support [at] wplytic.com
- Receive for free latest product updates while your support period is still valid.
- Request a refund within 30 days from purchase date. Refund request can be sent to support [at] wplytic.com
- Report bugs, security issues and UX problems at support [at] wplytic.com